<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2878086461438740375?origin\x3dhttp://myopen-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, 9 December 2008

.:. .:.

Travelled all the way back to sch today for slp 1st meeting. Although the meeting lasted rather long, it was really enjoyable. Maybe tt's y ppl say is more fun to work with ppl whom u know.. Imagine out of the whole committee of 18 ppl, 6 of us including me are from kahu, another 6 ppl are from e5 and thus leaving only a handful who are either freshies or frm rvp or new. Somehow, while sitting thru the meeting, past memories of pah just started flowing through my mind. Really hope that slp oc will be similar to pah! Oh well, at least 1st meeting started off well! Oh and I cant believe that my blurness got me into 'trouble' today! See la, till now I still feel so malu-ated..

After meeting, had lunch with the fellow slp-ians. Following which, got psychoed by yi jun to follow them( gong^2,jason,cg) to play pool at west coast recreational centre. Fortunately, evelyn & hui ting decided to come along too if not I think I will be bored to death since I do not intend to play. Anyway, the pooled until abt 5 plus.

Since I need to meet joel to collect ikea's present and joel got tuition till abt 730, I decided to go compass pt to walk around 1st. Luckily, yj was nice enough to accompany me till joel reached if not I think I will really stone at cp.




thebluesky's Memories flew at [00:34]

....::________________::....



"oh, How I'd love to travel back in time and seek those youthful memory of ours." - EminA.

Overture.



Michelle Lai.

It's all about ME!

130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS

Share your story.




Friends.

:: ili ::
:: Charmaine ::
:: Cherie ::
:: Cheryl::
:: Naz ::
:: Shumei ::
:: Vanessa ::
:: Yingmin ::
:: Blogger ::
:: blogskins ::

Memories.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008