
Friday, 19 December 2008
1st slp beneficiary visit to Rochore Kongsi. Not too bad, the residents there were all rather nice+ friendly+rather enthu. After the visit, went for lunch with the oc. Following that, we all headed home.
At night, brought my younger cousin to fahrenheit's concert. It so happen that I had a pair of free tix which I tried to sell but unfortunately no1 wanted to buy it from me. Actually there was 1 interested buyer but I think she was not willing to pay a high price so I decided to just bring my cousin along since she wanted to go. Anyway, the concert was supposed to begin at 8pm but there was a jam along the highway so we ended up reaching there late. Fortunately, the concert only started at 8.30pm. Overall, I felt that the concert was quite a disappointment. It was rather boring as the whole 3 hrs was pratically just singing of songs with minimal talking in b/w. In addition, not much of a audience interaction. It also appeared to me that they are trying to maintain their so called prince charming image and thus not much of a 'surprise' throughout the entire concert. That was a pt that I was rather bored that I almost fell asleep! Haha or maybe cuz I am more of a visual person & since I cant really c their faces, I was not able to concentrate. And is the 1st concert that I sat down quietly to watch! Normally, I will be super high and keep screaming to the extent that after the concert, my voice will be rather hoarse. Seriously, after watching flh's concert, it dawned onto me that I really really missed 56's concert!!! I can still recall those times at the concert whereby I really enjoyed myself alot!! Their concert consisted of songs,talking,games and even doing stuff that might tarnish their reputation. Haha another reason y I did not really enjoy flh's concert may be due to the level of expectation that 56's concert had set thus I sort of expected something similar. However, I got to admit that aaron's vocal is gd! Not to forget, jade liu as well!
After the concert, uncle joseph came with my dad to pick us up and we went to jalan kayu for supper! Haha they had roti prata and I had my ever fav beancurd! Can't believe that there were so many people out for supper too despite that it was alrd past mid-night.
thebluesky
Overture.
It's all about ME!
130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS
Share your story.
Friends.
:: ili ::Memories.