<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2878086461438740375?origin\x3dhttp://myopen-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 2 August 2008

.:. .:.

OH MAN! I feel so bad! Read the msn convo below:

[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
hello...
-.- Szzzzzz. says:
hey hello
=D rAcHeL hUi xiN-I think too much! says:
harlo
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
wah michelle...u owe me 23smses...and dunno how many calls...hahaha
choon guan (????)- time will determine everything... says:
hello
*michelle*- says:
OOPS
*michelle*- says:
so sorry!
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
and also owe victor many smses n calls also
-.- Szzzzzz. says:
HAHAHA lai lai!!
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
so bad sia u haha...
*michelle*- says:
I FEEL SO BAD
*michelle*- says:
i didnt save yr no!
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
victor was on bus home...he almost got off and took cab back to find u wahah
*michelle*- says:
so need to come online to check mah
*michelle*- says:
den wanted to bathe 1st
*michelle*- says:
was got too carried away talking to my mum
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
then i also havent shower until settle your thing lo haha...u owe us treats!
[Masquerade! Burning glances, turning heads Masquerade! Seething shadows, breathing lies Masquerade! Leering satyrs,peering eyes] says:
and the ppl in this convo r some of those who have tried to help to locate u....
*michelle*- says:
OI!!!!!!!!!
*michelle*- says:
oh man sorry!!


Ok story goes like this... Yest, kahu was at sz's house for steamboat and after that huiling, victor, yi jun & myself decided to share a cab since we all live around the same area. And since I was the last to get down, yi jun told me to msg him once I reach home. However, just as I was about to msg hm, I realised that I did not save his number! This meant that I got to switch on my lappie and thus decided to check after I have bathed. But once I reached, I got too carried away talking to my mum so there was a delay in my bathing. In the end, after bathing I went to check my hp & there were 19 UNKNOWN MISSED CALLS! I totally got a shock can! Then victor called & told me that he actually asked lejun to check with jenn if she got my house no. Reason was that they thought that I WENT MISSING! So yi jun actually mobilised the whole kahu to look for me..SO SORRY! Made u guys worried for nth.. I really appreciate everyone's concern:) Indeed, I thank God for u guys:)

I am looking forward to sunday outing @ Escape!! Sigh don't think I can join them @ escape since I got church but praying hard that I can at least join them for dinner.

thebluesky's Memories flew at [01:13]

....::________________::....



"oh, How I'd love to travel back in time and seek those youthful memory of ours." - EminA.

Overture.



Michelle Lai.

It's all about ME!

130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS

Share your story.




Friends.

:: ili ::
:: Charmaine ::
:: Cherie ::
:: Cheryl::
:: Naz ::
:: Shumei ::
:: Vanessa ::
:: Yingmin ::
:: Blogger ::
:: blogskins ::

Memories.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008