
Monday, 7 July 2008
Today's finally a rest day for me. Had mass councillor dinner at zhen fa yest. Haha heard that it is an annual tradition.. Anyway, it seriously sucks to fall sick! I have no idea but towards the end of dinner, I started feeling unwell. Felt like vomitting & it could not be that I ate too much cuz I ate quite little yest. I guessed I must have been behaving abnormally since ppl kept asking me if I am ok.. Thank you for all of your concern:) In the end, I still vomitted. Super sad cuz I had to go home earlier & could not join the rest when they slacked outside velo city.
I hate being sick because not only I will feel super uncomfortable,most importantly, I detest troubling people. As I kept vomitting & looked sick, shao zhi & wei bin were super nice to accompany me almost all the way. Shao zhi sent me all the way to yck mrt station and waited for my bus to arrive altho she live at bukit timah. Altho wei bin told her he will be around but she still insisted on staying with me. Wei bin is another nice person..he actually sent me all the way home cuz he was afraid that I might just collapse. I felt so bad cuz he lived at tiong bahru & hougang is super far can! Haha kept telling him don't need but since I was sick & didnt have much energy to dissuade him plus he kept insisting, I had no choice but to let him accompany me all the way. Nevertheless, thanks alot:)
thebluesky
Overture.
It's all about ME!
130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS
Share your story.
Friends.
:: ili ::Memories.