
Thursday, 26 June 2008
Mon
Went for mass games trial 2 at WCP. This time everything went on more smoothly. Haha I think everyone was having fun trying to get each other wet with the huge water gun. Unfortunately, I have no idea how I ended up becoming one of the targets. All thanks to gabriel who started the nonsense telling everyone to make me WET! HELLO!! In the end, he made so many 'enemies' that everyone started attacking him. super funny!
After mass games, rushed all the way back to sch for the research thing. So dumb because of that, I was not able to join the rest of the kahu-ers who went food shopping for the camp. Actually the initial plan was to go down to queensway shopping centre to settle our grp jersey 1st b4 shopping for food. However, I wanted to see the jersey so they changed the plan. Haha felt so guilty cuz apparently they reached club room at about 4pm & was waiting for me and the research thing only ends at 5pm.
We spent a substantial amount of time at queenway deciding on a jersey. Haha I think hui xin almost flared up when me, shao zhi & wilson took such a long time to decide what name we wanted at the back of our Jersey. We wanted everyone to take a word each so that when we stand together, we can form a sentence but it was abit difficult so we didnt go ahead with the idea. Sad la, if not it would be super fun! After that, we wanted to catch a movie at vivo but tixs for earlier shows were sold out so we just settled for dinner. Dinner was the ultimate, everyone practically was super HIGH & i think we were super noisy! Every1 kept asking me to take my medication(almond tea) cuz I cant stop laughing but is not my fault! The 2 clowns, wilson & choon guan kept making me laugh! So after dinner, we sat at vivo rooftop there to chat. Once again, we all started getting high again but most of us were rather tired already thus the energy level kinda fell. Haha & I was trying to entertain them with all my lame crap as usual! Ok, I am looking forward to e5 next wk!! KAHU!
Tue
Met ww & jc at causeway pt to settle marketing stuff for the sponsors. We needed to make a mini photo albums for the sponsors. Not too bad, managed to finish up everything. After that, met my foc grp ppl to discuss our identifiers. Haha somehow, I don't feel as excited for foc as compared to e5!!
Wed
Went on a recee trip to scas, spore deaf assoc & children aid with germaine,jenny,faith,li juan & calvin. After that, went back to sch for the research thing. Thankfully, I brought my laptop along so at least the 3hrs were spent rather productively.
thebluesky
Overture.
It's all about ME!
130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS
Share your story.
Friends.
:: ili ::Memories.