
Thursday, 15 May 2008
Went for mass councillor briefing yest. Grp 6 decided to choose KAHU as our grp name! According to hui xin, kahu means keeper responsible for care and worship of sharks who were thought to be embodiments of 'aumakua' and who were fed and cared for to bring good luck and protect their worshippers.Hahaha sounds chim but cool right? Maybe it has brought us luck as well as we came in 2nd for mass games! 
We wanted to go down to settlers' cafe after the briefing but the briefing ended quite late & some ppl had to leave thus we settled for nydc at holland v. Ok, I know i am sound rather sua gu but it was my 1st time stepping into holland v. Anyway, had fun at nydc with the grp 6 ppl & we are planning to have a bbq+movie marathon at kiat li's house on vesak day! Haha so exciting! I am looking forward to e5 but meanwhile got loads of other stuff to settle. I seriously cant wait for dnd to be over so that I can transfer all my energy towards csc stuff:)
thebluesky
Overture.
It's all about ME!
130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS
Share your story.
Friends.
:: ili ::Memories.