<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2878086461438740375?origin\x3dhttp://myopen-secret.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 26 April 2008

.:. .:.

As much as I had hoped for a miracle to happen for my finance paper today, it didnt. I found the paper a total killer! Ok the only source of consolation was that people around me also found it difficult. So hopefully, the bell curve will shift.. Sigh, dunno what is wrong with me. Am I totally not figures inclined or is my brain just too resistent to numbers? For a long long time, I can seem to do well in any subjects that is numbers-related. And now, FINANCE! Dun understand why people need to make use of so many different complicated methods to just get the best deals.. Cant someone try to come up with a simple method for totally- hopeless- in - numbers ppl like me? I totally cant apply the concepts to the qns.. How I really wish I do not have to touch on finance again but is rather impossibe since I got to take some investment mod in yr 2 0r 3. Thankfully, we can choose to specialise in either finance, urban planning or management. As you can see, I have confirmed guaranteed plus chopped conveniently eliminated my 1st choice!

To cheer my gloomy day up, 19/20 for management project!!! Haha so happy! Well actually got 8 other groups who got 19 as well but still is the max! If I did not miscount, 13 groups with 18, 4 groups with 17 and 1 group with 16. My other group members and me were really hoping for a good grade for this cuz we put in alot alot alot of effort into it. And to u- if u happen to get the same grade as us, count yourself lucky. U totally did not put in much effort and it would be totally unfair for u to get the same grade as us. Anyway, it shall be the 1st & last time working with with u.

Ok, back to mugging now! Super motivated to mug even harder for management so that I can ace it:))

thebluesky's Memories flew at [19:22]

....::________________::....



"oh, How I'd love to travel back in time and seek those youthful memory of ours." - EminA.

Overture.



Michelle Lai.

It's all about ME!

130488
scgs pri.scgs sec.srjc NUS

Share your story.




Friends.

:: ili ::
:: Charmaine ::
:: Cherie ::
:: Cheryl::
:: Naz ::
:: Shumei ::
:: Vanessa ::
:: Yingmin ::
:: Blogger ::
:: blogskins ::

Memories.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008